450 PRATT ST / First Church of Christ Scientist – Built 1913
The First Church of Christ Scientist in Longmont was organized in 1902. The church purchased this lot at the southeast corner of Pratt Street and 5th Avenue in January 1911 and completed the church construction in 1913. The church was built of tile block and concrete, and includes stained glass windows and gable ornaments in the upper gable ends. It originally had seats for 75 worshipers. This building was converted into a residence in 2005. Chris and Melinda have been enjoying and making continued improvements to their home since 2012.