353 GRANT ST / Dworak House – Built 1928
Featuring an arched roof entryway and prominent stone chimney this home was built in 1928. Edmund Crockett Dworak owned the home for 30 years. Edmund graduated from Longmont High School, attended Colorado College, and then served in the Air Force. After military service, he joined his father in the A.V. Dworak Real Estate and Insurance business in 1952. Edmund served on the Longmont Library Board was active in the Chamber of Commerce and president of the Longmont Board of Realtors. Cindy and Rick Hoge purchased the home in 1981 from Edmund.